Committed to task.
Applying growth mindsets.
Browse Areas Of Expertise
Our corporate team has an in-depth understanding of the domestic and international business environment, allowing it to excel in the provision of legal advice which can be described as accurate and comprehensive with a direct and practical approach. Our compelling performance history includes advice in corporate and M&A transactions in complex multinational and high-profile involving a Cypriot element of private and public companies pre-IPO and listing by way of private placement.
• Legal due diligence • Mergers & acquisitions • Joint ventures • Cross-border transactions • Corporate governance • Corporate restructuring • General corporate advisory
Our firm’s banking and finance department has consistently maintained an impressive track record in dealing with high-profile transactional, regulatory and dispute resolution issues and is systematically geared to offering specialist banking and finance services to a dedicated client base which embraces multinational organisations, institutional investors, commercial, retail and investment banks and high net-worth individuals.
• Corporate Lending • Asset/Property finance • Project finance • Corporate debt management • Corporate banking • Insolvency • Restructuring • Loan finance • Debt capital markets and structured finance • Legal opinion on specific transactions • Legal advice on compliance and banking regulatory • Licensing requirements • Refinancing transactions
The development of new technologies and introduction of new financial technology products contributed to the rapid growth and high regulation of the industry. Our team is equipped with the expertise and resources to provide detailed guidance prior to and throughout the licensing process. Adopting a pro-active approach, our team makes it a priority to communicate well in advance all risk and compliance issues ensuring the application and licensing process is as smooth and predictable as possible.
• Investment Funds and Fund Managers • Investment Firms • Capital Markets • E-Money & Payment Institutions • AML
Out team of lawyers, experts in e-commerce law, can advise you on setting up an e-commerce business that is complaint with all appropriate laws and regulations. Our clear, comprehensive and practical guidance is based on deep market knowledge and decades of combined legal expertise. By working closely with you, we can help you reduce risk, adhere to regulatory requirements and position your business for growth.
• Intellectual Property Rights • Marketing Activities • Advertising, compliance, distance selling regulations, consumer protection legislation • Data Privacy • GDPR • Trademarks • Legal Advice • Website development Agreements • Business strategy
A pro-active and client-tailored approach is required when planning the succession of family wealth. Our private client services rendered to high-net-worth individuals cover the full range of contentious and non-contentious private client matters aiming always in providing the most suitable solutions.
Solsidus Law is actively engaged in all aspects of legal work pertaining to the real estate sector. Our team provides advice to real estate companies and developers, private and public bodies, private individuals, corporate clients, investors, lenders, contractors and property-owning institutions and assists and advises in the purchase and sale of both commercial and residential property and of other development projects.
• Real Estate • Asset Protection • Legal Advice on Real Estate Transactions • Corporate Holdings of Real Estate • Advice on Landmark Projects • Investment Advice • Independent Advice and Assistance for the Cyprus Investment Programme • Relocation of Corporate Headquarters to Cyprus • Provision of Security over Cyprus Real Estate Assets • Real Estate Disputes
Our extensive experience in all matters of relocation to Cyprus, stems from having successfully represented international corporations in acquiring temporary and permanent residence and work permits for teams they have relocated to Cyprus.
The set-up of a family office is often seen as a convenient one-stop management solution for families of considerable wealth who wish to oversee, manage and have better control of their wealth. Also, to manage their assets in a professional way. We understand that each family office is set up and operates based on its unique set of circumstances since the needs and objectives vary from family to family.
• Set up a family office • Administration • Immovable and Movable Assets • Investment Management • In-house legal services
Commercial reality and the evolving international taxation arena require that entities adopt policies and practices enhancing their presence in Cyprus. A step often referred to as “economic substance.” Solsidus can assist.
• Design strategy for substance in Cyprus • Fully-fledged offices • Personnel sourcing • Property sourcing • Drafting transaction documentation with all legal and tax requirements