Maria graduated from the Law Department of Aristotle University in Thessaloniki with High Honours in 2004.
Following a brief residency at the court circuit in Thessaloniki, ambitious Maria headed for Athens, aiming to become a qualified Supreme Court advocate, which she achieved in 2010. Being a native of Jordan, Maria’s multilingual skills soon attracted attention from investors based in the UAE interested in investing in Greece.
Maria’s legal expertise is wide, encompassing the following sectors:
- civil law (tort , family and inheritance law , labor and personal injury)
- commercial law (securities & company law)
- administrative law (specialising in drafting objections and appearing in court for appeals against fined operations, writs of annulment), law enforcement (in civil and administrative disputes)
- immovable property law including representation in property purchase contracts
- immigration law representing foreign investors applying for Greek permanent residency permits and Greek Citizenship
Maria specialises in litigation and has earned the reputation of a militant advocate in the Athens court circuit, who succeeds due to her knowledge of the law and Greek legal practice, and persistence.
In addition to her native Greek and Arabic, Maria is fluent in English and conversational in German and French.
Maria is a member of the Athens Bar Association, Member of Cyprus Bar Association and a Member of Arab-Greek Chamber of Commerce & Development in Greece.
Contact Maria at: